Pool Rules - General
- No running on the pool deck.
- Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by a person at least 16 years of age.
- Toys, equipment and floatation devices are subject to the approval of management. No mermaid tails allowed.
- Floatation devices such as water wings, baby floaties, noodles and rafts will not be allowed. Children wearing a US Coast guard approved floatation device must be supervised by a person at least 16 years or older at all times.
- Any kind of rough housing will not be tolerated.
- Stunting, sitting/standing on shoulders, throwing children in the pool is not allowed.
- Safety Breaks are scheduled daily at 3:00 p.m. for 20 minutes. At this time, only adults 18 years of age and older are allowed in the water. During safety breaks, children under the age of 18 must exit the water, and keep their hands and legs out of the water and pool gutters until safety break is over.
- Parents or guardians must supervise their children at all times. Lifeguards are responsible for enforcing rules and responding to emergencies.
- Riders on any slide must be 48" tall to ride the slide. Patrons below 48" tall are allowed to ride the slides after passing a swim test conducted by facility staff.
- No lifejackets are allowed down the slides or on the spray play feature in the zero-depth activity pool.
- Hair that touches the shoulders must be tied back
- No goggles are allowed on the diving board or down any of the slides.
- Diving is only permitted in the diving well from the diving board. Patrons are only allowed one bounce off the diving board and must jump off in a forward-facing direction.
- Only one person allowed on diving boards and slides at a time.
- Only small children are allowed on the activity play structure.
- The pool will be cleared when lightning is detected within 5 miles of the facility and will only reopen 30 minutes after the last detected lightning strike.
- All patrons must have proper swimsuits. Articles of clothing, such as cut-offs, jean shorts, and cotton T-shirts, are not acceptable for swimming. Rash guard sun protection shirts are permitted
- Children not toilet-trained must wear tight fitting rubber/plastic pants or swim diaper.
- Infants' and toddlers' diapers must be changed in a bathroom.
- Rinsing off an un-diapered child in the pool is prohibited.
- Smoking and the use of vaporizers/vaping/electronic cigarettes is prohibited anywhere on the grounds of the Aquatic Center.
- Swimmers must shower before entering the water.
- Persons with skin disease, communicable disease, open lesions, nasal or ear discharges, or wearing bandages will not be permitted to use the pool.
- All patrons who leave the Aquatic Center and plan to return later in the day should get their hand stamped at the front entrance.
- One lap lane will be reserved for lap swimming during open swim. There is no reserved lap lane during swim lessons. Circle swimming is encouraged.
- Coolers as well as outside food/drinks will be allowed, but please know that coolers will be subjected to be checked by staff for alcohol and glass bottles.
- Alcohol is not permitted in the facility. Persons under the influence of alcohol or exhibiting erratic behavior will not be permitted in the facility.
- Food must be consumed in the designated area by concessions or at the picnic tables by the front entrance.
- The use of cameras, cell phones, and video equipment is prohibited in the locker rooms.
- Changing clothes on the pool deck is prohibited for all ages. Please use the locker room.