Bark in the Park
Saturday, April 17, 2021
10:00a.m. to Noon
This event was originally scheduled for Saturday, April 10th. Due to expected inclement weather, the event has been moved to Saturday, April 17th.
Free Registration Required to Attend
Dogs are welcome to gather safely with family and friends at Community Park in Hawthorn Woods for the Village of Hawthorn Woods Bark in the Park event. Registration is required to attend this free community event. Dogs can run, jump, roll over and play with other friends. A variety of vendors will be available to pamper your best friend. Our canine friends will enjoy treats, pampering, fun activities and more! Dogs can run freely in our off-leash enclosure area. We encourage all participating dogs to be up to date on all vaccinations including influenza. Please leash all dogs.
Community Park is located at the corner of Old McHenry and Quentin Roads in Hawthorn Woods.
Register to Attend the Event (Free)
10:00 a.m. - 10:45 a.m.
Register Online Now
11:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
Register Online Now
This event is sponsored by:
50 Landover Pkwy, Hawthorn Woods, IL 60047
Interested in being a vendor at the event? Contact Amy
Keeping out community safe during this pandemic is our number one priority. The following precautions will be in place for this event:
- The event is being held outdoors.
- Registration for a time slot is required for all those who attend. Space will be limited
- All attendees must check in at the welcome table and pass a COVID-19 screening:
- Attendees do not have a fever, feel sick, or are experiencing symptoms of COVID -19 in the last 48 hours.
- Attendees are not waiting COVID-19 test results
- Attendees have not been exposed to anyone who tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Face coverings must be worn by all event attendees
- All attendees should practice social distancing and limit close contact from those who do not live in the same household as them.
- Individuals considered high risk for COVID-19 are encouraged not to attend.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available.