|Upcoming Schedule Changes
- Thursday, November 16 will be the last day of YOGA. The program will be suspended for the remainder of 2017 as the department evaluates the program. Please check back after the new year to see if the class will be added back to the calendar.
- On Saturday, November 25, Zumba has been cancelled.
- On Saturday, December 2, Zumba will be held at the Aquatic Center in the Community Room.
- On Saturday, December 23, Zumba has been cancelled.
- On Saturday, December 30, Zumba has been cancelled.
Thursdays, 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Join us for this hatha based vinyasa flow class. This class is ideal for those who are just beginning their yoga practice and want to learn the fundamental poses as well as seasoned yogis looking to reap the benefits of holding poses for a longer period of time while refining their practice. Class will include breathing exercises and progress through a series of poses. Participants will explore the sun salutation series, standing poses, seated poses, backward/forward bends, twists, abdominal strengthening and conclude with a relaxing savasana. Modifications will be demonstrated so that all levels can participate in the program. This ancient practice can result in several physical and mental health benefits, including: improved flexibility, building strength, improved balance, mental clarity, joint health, reduced stress, increased self confidence, and improved digestion.
Saturdays, 9:00 - 10:00 a.m.
Dance to this dynamic, exciting, and effective total body fitness system that is a fusion of Latin and International music! Zumba utilizes the principles of fitness interval training and resistance training to maximize caloric output, fat burning and total body toning. It is a mixture of body sculpting movements with easy to follow dance steps. Zumba Toning uses light weights (3-pound max) or specialty Zumba Toning sticks to achieve a tight, toned body.
Register Online Now
2 Lagoon Drive