The Planning, Building, and Zoning Commission is responsible for preparing and recommending to the Village Board a comprehensive plan for the present or future development or redevelopment of the village. They review all subdivision plans and report their findings to the Village Board.
Additionally, the Planning, Building, and Zoning Commission holds public hearings for zoning ordinance changes, changes in zoning classifications specific to a piece of property, and special use or planned unit development requests.
- Membership: Seven members, appointed by the mayor with the consent of the Village Board; members of the Planning, Building, and Zoning Commission shall be residents of the village
- Compensation: None
- Term: All members are appointed to serve five-year terms
- Municipal Code Book: Title 2, Chapter 2
- Village Staff Liaison: Donna Lobaito, Chief Administrative Officer
- Additional Information: The Planning, Building, and Zoning Commission serves in an advisory capacity to the Village Board