You will need the following information to complete the form:
- Provide your name, address, and home phone number.
- Specify the date you will be leaving and the date you will be returning.
- Include a telephone number where you can be reached or the telephone number of someone who can get in touch with you. This is seldom needed, but good to have in case of an extreme emergency.
- If there are any key holders, or anyone who will be checking or entering the house while you are gone, you will need to list their names, addresses, phone numbers, and cellular numbers. This includes house cleaners, workmen, etc.
- If you are going to leave any vehicles in the driveway the entire time you are gone (this does not include the vehicles of people checking your house, getting the mail, feeding pets, etc.), please let us know the make, model, year, and color of the car and the license plate number.
- Let us know if you have had your deliveries stopped or if someone will be picking them up for you.
- If there are any lights being left on, we need to know if they are on timers or on 24 hours a day, and if they are inside and/or outside the house.
- We must know if you have an alarm system and who has the codes to turn it off, should it be activated. This should be someone that lives within 20 minutes driving time of your home. They should have a key and the proper alarm codes.
Upon Your Return
Please call the Police Department at (847) 438-9050 upon your return so that we can cancel the house watch. This is necessary for your safety and the safety of our officers.