Agendas & Minutes
- 6:00 pm
- Third Tuesday Quarterly
- Village Hall (2 Lagoon Drive, Hawthorn Woods, IL 60047)
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda
| View All
| 2017 Meeting Calendar
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes
| View All
- Doug Samz, President
- Mike Viramontes, Vice President
- Tim McCue, Secretary
- John Tennant, Assistant Secretary
The Board of Trustees of the Police Pension Fund shall have all the powers and authority, and shall perform such duties as are provided and set forth in 40 Illinois Compiled Statutes 5/3-101 et seq.
Of the five members, two members shall be appointed by the mayor. Two members of the board shall be elected by and from the active participants of the pension fund. One member of the board shall be elected by and from the beneficiaries of the Police Pension Fund.
- Compensation: None
- Term: The two appointees of the mayor shall serve two-year terms and the three elected members shall also serve two-year terms, which commence on the second Tuesday of May in the year of such election.
- Municipal Code Book: Title 2, Chapter 12
- Additional Information: Any person appointed as a police officer in and for the village shall make application to participate in the Police Pension Fund within three months after such appointment