Agendas & Minutes
- 6:00 p.m .
- Second Monday of each month
- Village Hall (2 Lagoon Drive, Hawthorn Woods, IL 60047)
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda
| View All
| 2017 Meeting Calendar
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes
| View All
- Kelly Corrigan
- Surinderpal Kalra
- Jayne Kosik
- Steve Riess
- Chuck Schulte
The Finance Committee is an advisory body and shall have such powers and duties as the mayor and Village Board may, from time to time, determine. The initial powers and duties of the Finance Committee consist of reviewing the budget, investigating potential additional and/or alternate revenue sources and methods of financing fiscal obligations of the village, and reviewing and reporting on proposed ordinances and developments and other such matters that may have a fiscal impact on the village.
There are seven members, appointed by the mayor with the consent of the Village Board. Members of the Finance Committee shall be residents of the village. One member of the Board of Trustees shall be appointed as a member of the Finance Committee, and such member shall serve as chairperson, unless such member declines to so serve.
- Compensation: None
- Term: All members shall serve at the pleasure of the mayor and Board of Trustees as there are no set term limits
- Municipal Code Book: Title 2, Chapter 8
- Trustee Liaison: Kelly Corrigan
- Village Staff Liaison: Kristin Kazenas, Chief Financial Officer
- Additional Information: The Finance Committee serves in an advisory capacity to the Village Board